Super Smashing News!

   Hey....I thought of yet another feature called Super Smashing News where I relay information about the upcoming game Super Smash Bros. Brawl and my views on the new content. Me and my 2 younger brothers used to play the first two Super Smash Bros. like crazy so thats why I'm excited about this new one. I wouldn't consider myself a expert but I'm pretty good. Well anyways on to the Super Smashing News!

New Items!
   Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be adding to the already great item list as shown by the two new items already announced:

Gooey Bomb



   The Gooey Bomb is exactly what it sounds like, a bomb that when thrown sticks to its target. Though theres a twist to this already sinister item. You can pass on the Gooey Bomb by running into another opponent, making for a quick game of hot potato. Also it sticks to the ground like a normal prox. mine. My brothers and me used to always enjoy playing with prox. mines on Golden Eye and Super Smash Bros. Melee now this item takes that fun to another level!


Cracker Launcher



   The Cracker launcher brings the very cliche Rocket launcher away from the cliche. This rocket launcher shoots out Fire crackers! Now you can blast away your opponents while watching the pretty colors. Also because of the new feature that lets you move around and shoot Projectile weapons at the same time this weapon will be a beast using. When playing a game of SSBM my brothers and me usually just turned off the Super Scope because it didn't do that much damage unless you charged it up and you had to stand still, The Cracker Launcher cures both of these problems

    So thats my new feature I won't be updating everyday on the Super Smash Bros. Brawl news, like the official site is doing, but i'll update when theres something really important. So check back later for more of my relayed Smash Bros. Brawl news. Also heres a link to the
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Site
   Get the RSS so you can see what they update or just check back cause theres gonna be a update every weekday.

No comments: