What I've been playing this week #2

   This week havent been playing many games but tons of Pokemon. Say whatever you want pokemon isn't that bad!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (9.6)

   So I'll start with the game I've been playing other then Pokemon. San Andreas is getting kinda blah to me. This is probably because I've played it before, never beat it, and deleted my save like an idiot. Now I have to do all the very annoying missions over again! I find myself most the time when playing this game doing crazy stunts with cars or jumping off of high places on a bike or doing what everyone loves to do, shoot people. I'll probably never finish this game if I dont stop messing around.

Pokemon:Emerald (7.5)
  nbsp;For some odd reason one day I suddenly got the urge to play a Pokemon game, weird huh? Anyway I started playing Pokemon Emerald, which I hadn't played before. I had Ruby and put it down cause I got bored of it, but for some odd reason I'm not getting bored of this Pokemon game. Not that Emerald is that much different from Ruby or Sapphire, but its actually fun. I'm at the 6th gym and my starting Pokemon, Mudkip which evolved into something I cant remember, is about to evolve again. Next what I've been playing I'll probably finish this game.

So thats what i've been playing this week not much but thats probably because theres no new games coming out for the ps2 when I pick up God of War 2, maybe Odin Sphere and finish Breath of Fire I'm gonna need a new system!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.