Song of the Day #2- Nujabes- Counting Stars

Hey there ladys and gentlemen since i'm biringing back my blog I figured i'd bring it back the way it used to be but improve it, So heres todays song of the day!

Nujabes-Counting Stars


Nujabes has to be one of my favorite artist, for many different reasons. One is because all his songs are instrumentals, because of that his songs have a totally different layer of artisticness to them. Sure vocal less music isn't a new thing but Nujabes just does it better then others and music without words isnt very common among people.

Songs without words don't need to tell you what their about. They don't need to tell you to get up and dance or sit back in chill. And because of their ability to subliminally evoke emotions they are ten times as powerful as a normal song. So enough about me rambling about how more music should have less words.....what? I didnt start? well I wont I'll save that for another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like the song. But it seems like something they would put in a movie during shots of a city or something.