What I've been playing this week #3

Heres what I've been playing this week:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I've haven't gotten any further since the last what i've been playing this week. I think I completed 3 more missions but not much of a advancement considering theres three hundred missions in this game. I did get a few of my weapons to hitman from the gang territory thing. I'll never complete this game!

Zelda: Twilight Princess

I pulled out the cube again and decided to finish Twilight Princess again. Didn't get to far because theres only one controller in the house....Don't ask cause It would be hard to tell you why. My little sister came and wanted the controller and I couldn't say no cause I'm nice. I'll probably get bored of this game, Its a great game don't get me wrong, and not finish it.

So thats all I've done this week in games really. Spend most of my time online talking and looking at video games I don't have.....Man I need a 360.

No comments: