Rant #1: Good Hip Hop

    My first rant is called Good Hip Hop because there is a such thing as bad Hip Hop. Any kind of "Hip Hop" that talks about nothing but bitches, money, cars, jewelry, and clothes is not Good Hip Hop and thats a fact.

   Hip Hop has never and never will be about material things. Hip Hop, and any music, Should be about sending a message or telling about your struggles or problems. I'm talking about real problems. Not the "problems" of being a teen cause most of these so called problems aren't even that big. Your girlfriend breaking up with you is not a real problem because you'll live after it. Your parents not giving you money is not a real problem. This isn't really made a topic much in Hip Hop but I'm sure it pops up in a lot of mainstream Rock but I don't know enough to rant about that.

   Listening to music where the artist, well not artist cause theres nothing arty about what they do, calls girls bitches and wants to do nothing more then have sex and smoke weed is not good music. People use the argument that they don't agree with what the rapper is rapping about, but even then why listen to something that doesn't align with your views. Wouldn't it be better to listen to something you can agree and relate to. To those that do agree with the views of many rappers please change those views because its no way to live life. Life is about so many other things then just partying and why waste half your life on something that doesn't produce anything to anyone.

   I'm straying away from what I think Good and Bad Hip Hop is but I think people need to realize life is about so much more then having sex and drinking. The most horrible part of wanting or trying to make people realize this is they don't care. They're to stubborn to want to change what kind of music they listen to or how they live life, and when they do realize it its to late. They've already wasted half their life's doing meaningless things.

   I think I'm gonna end this rant right here because I was straying away from my point of good and bad hip hop, and when I'm in a ranty mood I need to calm down to do it again. The one thing I want anyone reading this to get out of it is That life is about so much more.

No comments: